"Please call the number above for immediate connection"
O2 is one of the UK’s major mobile phone networks – it is also the parent company of Giffgaff, and the sponsor of the The O2 (the Greenwich estate containing the Millennium Dome) as well as the O2 Arena within the Dome.
To find out what’s up with your mobile connection today, to topup your PAYG balance under O2’s Pay And Go service, revise your current mobile contract, or make any other sales-related or account-related enquiries, contact O2 UK customer services on 0843 487 3417 or visit the official O2 UK website o2.co.uk for further contact details.
Our Think Big Blueprint
Our first Blueprint successfully shaped our business plan and culture. In the next phase of our journey (Blueprint 2), we want to help 20 million people to live better with technology by 2020.
Our strategy is designed to meet our customers’ changing needs. We want to:
- create digital products and services that help customers change their lives for the better
- help society as a whole, not just our customers
- improve people’s lives, now and in the future
- grow our social and environmental influence through the partnerships we make.
More confidence, more opportunities, and more solutions. We use these beliefs to help our customers live and work towards a brighter future.
By applying these beliefs to everything we do, we aim to:
- help the UK stay safe online by teaming up with organisations like the NSPCC
- create more opportunities to help young people thrive
- do our bit to help people reduce their impact on the planet.
We’ll make sure, too, that doing the right thing remains a way of life at O2
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefónica UK Limited and is a leading digital communications company with the highest customer satisfaction for any mobile provider according to Ofcom. With over 23 million customers, O2 runs 2G, 3G and 4G networks across the UK, as well as operating O2 Wifi and owning half of Tesco Mobile. O2 has over 450 retail stores and sponsors The O2, O2 Academy venues and the England rugby team. Read more about O2 at o2.co.uk/news.